At Thomson Legal we like to spend our time getting to know you. We want to work in partnership with you to understand your aspirations and motivations and to help you achieve your career goals. Our relationship with you will always be long-term, providing you with valuable and accurate information to help develop your success legal career.
Specialists in Recruitment for Lawyers
Thomson Legal have over 20 years recruitment experience placing lawyers into roles with national/international law firm, independent firms and boutiques specialist firms. We also partner with leading FTSE100 companies, banks & financial institutions, tech companies, energy businesses and SMEs. We also work closely with many forward-thinking public sector organisations and quasi-public sector bodies.
Additionally, we are able to uniquely tap into our impressive network of clients in the City of London and Overseas, working with clients in Europe, Offshore, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the US.
No matter what direction you wish to go it, from newly qualified level to Partner level, our approach starts in exactly the same way- with an open and honest conversation about where you are now and where you want to go.
Our Candidate Services:
- We will assist you with an honest and pragmatic review of your current legal position and a confidential discussion about your career plans – both short and long-term.• We will assist you with an honest and pragmatic review of your current legal position and a confidential discussion about your career plans – both short and long-term.
- Advice and benchmarking of your current salary and benefits package.
- A review of your current CV providing tips and pointers on how to maximise it.
- Guidance on how to maximise your professional network to open up doors to potential opportunities.
- We will provide access to our unrivalled market data including market trends, growth strategies and remuneration.
- Interview Preparation- assistance and guidance on how to be successful in your interview and how to successful navigate assessments and testing.
- Assistance to help you negotiate the best package and to guide you through the resignation process.
Arrange a Confidential Discussion
Whether you are a lawyer in the market looking for a new role or simply wanting to have an informed conversation about your career options, we are here to help- let’s talk.
Upload Your CV
Edinburgh +44 (0)131 450 7164
Glasgow +44 (0)141 244 0260
Aberdeen: +44 (0) 1224 502 044
London +44 (0)203 174 2482
Dublin +353 (0)1 699 1360
Legal Counsel, Uxbridge/Hybrid
Legal Counsel- IT & Data Location: Uxbridge/Hybrid An exciting Legal Counsel opportunity has arisen within the UK & Ireland Legal team due to growth, diversification and digitisation here at ManpowerGroup UK & Ireland, a key market for the Group. As a...
Legal Adviser, Glasgow/ London
Ofgem’s legal function sits in the Office of the General Counsel (OGC). The position is for a Legal Adviser or a Senior Legal Adviser. The initial posting in this instance will be with Enforcement Legal. These roles can be based in Glasgow or London. The OGC is...
Corporate Associate, Dublin
McCann FitzGerald LLP is one of Ireland’s premier law firms employing over 600 people. We provide the highest quality legal advice and representation to Irish and overseas clients. Our clients are principally in the corporate, financial and business sectors and we...