HFD Group Ltd are a major UK property business specialising in commercial property development, construction, property management, data services and all aspects of asset management services.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join our dynamic and friendly team within the Central Belt of Scotland. You will assist our Legal Director in advising the Group on all legal and contractual matters in this varied role.
Your main tasks will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a range of industry specific and general commercial contracts.
- Working collaboratively with our internal and external professional teams to keep our projects on track.
- Proactively managing risk and identifying commercial solutions, whilst helping to achieve the Group’s strategic ambitions.
- Advising the wider Group on general legal and contractual matters.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation, case law and practice.
• Solicitor qualified to practice in Scotland with a current unrestricted practicing certificate from the Law Society of Scotland.
• 0-5 years’ PQE with a top-tier law firm or in-house, with a desire to gain wider in-house experience.
• An understanding of the industries HFD operate in would be an advantage.
• The ability to work in a team orientated environment, as well as independently, and have high levels of initiative and motivation.
• Excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• 33 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Investment in training and development
• Payroll giving and matched giving via the HFD Charitable Foundation
• Bike2Work scheme
At HFD, you will have a chance to innovate with a leading business, putting your expertise into action. We are focused on opportunity and want to help you build a career with us.
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply, please contact:
David Thomson- Director
Tel: +44 (0) 141 244 0260