William Fry LLP is one of Ireland’s leading corporate law firms with offices in Dublin, Cork, London, San Francisco, and New York. We have over 310 legal and tax professionals and over 460 staff. Our client-focused service combines technical excellence with commercial awareness and a practical, constructive approach to business issues. We advise leading domestic and international corporations, financial institutions and government organisations.
William Fry is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting people from diverse backgrounds and building an inclusive culture which harnesses the unique perspectives and skills of our people to deliver award winning innovative solutions to our clients. We are proud to be accredited as Investors in Diversity by the Irish Centre for Diversity.
- Advising a varied international and domestic client base on all restructuring and insolvency matters, and contentious and non – contentious restructurings.
- Interpreting, analysing and advising clients on relevant legal principles and advising clients on practical and effective solutions and strategies.
- Proactively assist in developing and expanding client relationships important to the Firm’s success.
The successful candidate will be joining an innovative and market leading firm with a growing practice who will be involved in all aspects of restructuring and insolvency matters, including contentious matters. The role will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- You have a high level of technical expertise and superior drafting skills.
- You are client focused and committed to consistently delivering excellent work product.
- You can manage a diverse workload and deliver commercially focused advice with minimal supervision.
- You are willing to lead and develop junior lawyers.
- You are hardworking and resilient.
- You will thrive in a busy department where you will have the opportunity to take a leading role in an established and market leading restructuring and insolvency practice.
On offer is a highly competitive salary & benefits package.
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply, please contact:
David Thomson- Director
Telephone: +353 (0) 1 699 1360 Email: email@example.com