About Channel Mechanics:
Channel Mechanics is an industry leading SaaS Channel Program Automation platform, headquartered in Galway City. Our disruptive technology accelerates revenue for companies leveraging the channel as their go-to-market model. Our platform gives organizations the tools, data and insights to turn great sales ideas into easily executable market promotions and sales programs. In essence, ensuring the right offers, to the right partners, at the right time. We call some of the world’s leading vendors our customers, including Cisco, Extreme Networks, Juniper, SentinelOne, Poly, LG, Mitsubishi Electric and SmartBear. For more information, please visit www.channelmechanics.com.
At this exciting stage in our company’s growth, we are looking for an in-house Legal Counsel. This position will play a key role by being a true business partner and providing high quality, forward-thinking and practical commercial legal support to the business. A key part of our team, the in-house Legal Counsel will be responsible for all legal contracts that Channel Mechanics must conclude with both its suppliers and customers. This role will be full time or part-time with flexible working hours to be agreed and will report into the CFO.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Negotiating, drafting a broad range of customer and supplier agreements, which will include our customer Cloud Service Agreement (CSA)which includes our GDPR compliant Data Protection Agreement and help negotiate mutually beneficial terms with our prospective customers as well as subcontract agreements with our suppliers.
- Review and comment on Data Protection Agreements (DPA) which some of our customers may wish to substitute for our standard DPA and to ensure that any variation fits into our standard CSA.
- Circa 3+ PQE
- Qualified solicitor in Ireland with experience either in private practice or an in-house legal team environment.
- Excellent understanding of the laws relating to commercial contracts, with good experience in technology and data.
- Previous experience in the laws relating to privacy would be essential.
- Self-starter with a proactive, collaborative can-do approach.
- Excellent analytical skills, commercial judgment and attention to detail.
- Professional and approachable.
Why Join Channel Mechanics
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday leave
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Flexible scheduling and hybrid working
- Opportunities for continuous professional development
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply, please contact:
David Thomson, Director
Tel: +353 (0) 1 699 1360